(Audiobook) Working in the Dark · 9781568387901

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

Working in the Dark
    Keeping Your Job While Dealing with Depression

by Fawn Fitter, Beth Gulas

???? Working in the Dark — Click Here ????

• Release date: February 25, 2002
    • Genres: psychology
    • ISBN: 9781568387901 (1568387903)
    • Author: Fawn Fitter, Beth Gulas
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Hazelden Publishing
    • Format: paperback, 168 pages

About The Book

Authors Fawn Fitter and Beth Gulas provide a reassuring, informative guide to dealing with depression on the job.

Problems concentrating. Loss of energy. Feelings of worthlessness. Difficulty making decisions. Each year, an estimated 11 million Americans experience a major depressive episode. Keeping a job while struggling to regain one’s health is one of the most difficult and delicate aspects of recovery from depression. Authors Fawn Fitter and Beth Gulas provide a reassuring, informative guide to dealing with depression on the job. They address questions such as: Should I ask my boss for time off? Should I tell my colleagues about my depression? Are my treatment records confidential? With self-assessment tools and decision-making guidance, this book is a first-of-its-kind resource for millions of Americans faced with the hardship of working through depression. Key features and benefits: 1. Identifies and addresses key concerns related to depression in the workplace 2. Provides immediately useful information and advice for readers 3. Inspired by one of the author’s personal experiences with major depression

Paperback ebook Working in the Dark Fawn Fitter. MOBI book Working in the Dark download for iOS on Audible. PDF Working in the Dark by Fawn Fitter buy.

Online ebook Working in the Dark read Android on Powells. EPUB book Working in the Dark by Fawn Fitter. FB2 Working in the Dark read online on reader on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover ebook Working in the Dark buy cheap iPad on IndieBound. FictionBook Working in the Dark Fawn Fitter download. TXT book Working in the Dark Fawn Fitter buy cheap for Mac.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.