Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

Looking for Me
    by Betsy Rosenthal

Looking for Me | CLICK HERE

• First published: January 1, 2012
    • Awards: Children’s Literature Council of Southern California Award (2013)
    • Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
    • Author: Betsy Rosenthal
    • ISBN: 9780547610849 (054761084X)
    • Format: hardcover, 176 pages
    • Genres: poetry, childrens, family, juvenile, historical, fiction
    • Language: english
    • Places: Baltimore, Maryland
    • Release date: April 17, 2012

About The Book

One of 12 siblings growing up in depression-era Baltimore, Edith isn’t quite sure of who she is. Between working at her father’s diner, taking care of her younger siblings, and living in the shadow of her more mature sisters, Edith feels lost in a sea of siblings. When a kind teacher encourages Edith to be a teacher herself one day, Edith sees prospects for a future all her own. Full of joy, pain, humor, and sadness, this novel in verse is a wonderful look at the life of Edith Paul, the author’s mother, and is an enduring portrait (complete with family photos and an author’s note at the end) of one family’s pursuit of the American dream.

FictionBook book Looking for Me Kindle. EPUB Looking for Me Betsy Rosenthal download on Book Depository. TXT ebook Looking for Me buy cheap on Amazon. FB2 book Looking for Me by Betsy Rosenthal read online for Mac.

Hardcover ebook Looking for Me by Betsy Rosenthal download. PDF Looking for Me read on Android on Bookshop. Hardback book Looking for Me Betsy Rosenthal on Audible. Paperback Looking for Me buy for PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.