• First published: March 5, 2013
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 316 pages
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, death, teen
    • Series: With Me, #2

About The Book

“Sometimes there is a single moment that changes your life forever.”

Hadie Swinton is giving up on boys.

After a disastrous relationship, she is convinced that all males are the same — arrogant, self-assured, and complete jerks.

Lincoln Bracks is giving up on his old life.

After moving to a new town to escape the problems plaguing him, he is set against ever getting close to anyone again.

When Hadie and Lincoln’s worlds collide, their intrigue for one another leads them to open up to each other against their better judgment. Despite the attraction that is pulling them together, insecurities, secrets, and shattered hopes stand in the way of them ever being together.

At a time when darkness consumes their lives, Hadie and Lincoln learn that hope and love can still be found in the most unlikely place.

*Recommended for mature readers aged 17+ due to language and sexual content

**This is the second book in the With Me series but can be read as a stand-alone

MP3 Falling for Hadie. MOBI ebook Falling for Hadie Komal Kant buy cheap on Mac on Book Depository. Hardback book Falling for Hadie download. Hardcover Falling for Hadie by Komal Kant read for reader on Walmart.

EPUB ebook Falling for Hadie download. FictionBook book Falling for Hadie by Komal Kant iPad on Kobo. Paperback ebook Falling for Hadie buy for iOS on Amazon. TXT Falling for Hadie Komal Kant read online.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.