(FB2) My True Love Gave to Me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

My True Love Gave to Me
    Twelve Holiday Stories

by Stephanie Perkins, Holly Black, Ally Carter, Matt de la Pena, Gayle Forman, Jenny Han, David Levithan, Kelly Link, Myra McEntire, Rainbow Rowell, Laini Taylor, Kiersten White, Jim Tierney

???? My True Love Gave to Me – Read More ????

• Language: english
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, christmas, anthologies, fiction, holiday, fantasy
    • Author: Stephanie Perkins, Holly Black, Ally Carter, Matt de la Pena, Gayle Forman, Jenny Han, David Levithan, Kelly Link, Myra McEntire, Rainbow Rowell, Laini Taylor, Kiersten White, Jim Tierney
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
    • ISBN: 9781250059307 (1250059305)
    • Release date: October 14, 2014
    • Format: hardcover, 321 pages

About The Book

If you love holiday stories, holiday movies, made-for-TV-holiday specials, holiday episodes of your favorite sitcoms and, especially, if you love holiday anthologies, you’re going to fall in love with My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by twelve bestselling young adult writers, edited by international bestselling author Stephanie Perkins. Whether you enjoy celebrating Christmas or Hanukkah, Winter Solstice or New Year’s there’s something here for everyone. So curl up by the fireplace and get cozy. You have twelve reasons this season to stay indoors and fall in love.

TXT My True Love Gave to Me download. Online book My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins buy on iOS on Booktopia. Hardback ebook My True Love Gave to Me Stephanie Perkins on Books-a-Million.

FB2 book My True Love Gave to Me read online for PC. Hardcover My True Love Gave to Me Stephanie Perkins buy cheap iPhone on Walmart. Paperback ebook My True Love Gave to Me download.

FictionBook ebook My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins. MP3 book My True Love Gave to Me read on Kindle on Barnes & Noble. EPUB My True Love Gave to Me read on Audible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.