Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

Meet Me in the Future
    Stories

by Kameron Hurley

Meet Me in the Future – CLICK HERE

• Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best Collection (2020), Otherwise Award Nominee (2019)
    • ISBN: 9781616962968 (1616962968)
    • Publisher: Tachyon Publications
    • Author: Kameron Hurley
    • Language: english
    • Release date: September 5, 2019
    • Format: paperback, 332 pages
    • Genres: fantasy, fiction, anthologies, lgbt, adult, dystopia

About The Book

When renegade author Kameron Hurley (The Light Brigade; The Stars Are Legion) takes you to the future, be prepared for the unexpected. Yes, it will be dangerous, frequently brutal, and often devastating. But it’s also savagely funny, deliriously strange, and absolutely brimming with adventure.

In these edgy, unexpected tales, a body-hopping mercenary avenges his pet elephant, and an orphan falls in love with a sentient starship. Fighters ally to power a reality-bending engine, and a swamp-dwelling introvert tries to save the world — from her plague-casting former wife.

So come meet Kameron Hurley in the future. The version she’s created here is weirder — and far more hopeful — than you could ever imagine.

Online book Meet Me in the Future for Android. Paperback ebook Meet Me in the Future Kameron Hurley buy on Books-a-Million. MP3 Meet Me in the Future by Kameron Hurley read. Hardback ebook Meet Me in the Future download Mac on IndieBound. MOBI Meet Me in the Future by Kameron Hurley buy cheap.

EPUB book Meet Me in the Future on iOS on Amazon. TXT Meet Me in the Future Kameron Hurley download. FictionBook ebook Meet Me in the Future read online for reader on Dymocks. PDF book Meet Me in the Future Kameron Hurley buy PocketBook on Powells. FB2 book Meet Me in the Future download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.