• Author
    witenberg
    Participant

Never Have I Ever
    My Life (So Far) Without a Date

by Katie Heaney

Never Have I Ever – Click Here

• ISBN: 9781455544677 (1455544671)
    • Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Humor (2014)
    • Author: Katie Heaney
    • Genres: memoir, humor, biography, romance, adult, contemporary
    • Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages
    • Release date: January 14, 2014

About The Book

“I’ve been single for my entire life. Not one boyfriend. Not one short-term dating situation. Not one person with whom I regularly hung out and kissed on the face.”

So begins Katie Heaney’s memoir of her years spent looking for love, but never quite finding it. By age 25, equipped with a college degree, a load of friends, and a happy family life, she still has never had a boyfriend … and she’s barely even been on a second date.

Throughout this laugh-out-loud funny book, you will meet Katie’s loyal group of girlfriends, including flirtatious and outgoing Rylee, the wild child to Katie’s shrinking violet, as well as a whole roster of Katie’s ill-fated crushes. And you will get to know Katie herself — a smart, modern heroine relaying truths about everything from the subtleties of a Facebook message exchange to the fact that “Everybody who works in a coffee shop is at least a little bit hot.”

Funny, relatable, and inspiring, this is a memoir for anyone who has ever struggled to find love, but has also had a lot of fun in the process.

FB2 ebook Never Have I Ever Katie Heaney read online. Paperback Never Have I Ever download for iPad on Books-a-Million. TXT book Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney Android. Hardcover book Never Have I Ever buy cheap on IndieBound. MP3 Never Have I Ever read on Amazon.

Online ebook Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney buy on reader. Hardback Never Have I Ever Katie Heaney for Mac on Book Depository. PDF book Never Have I Ever download. FictionBook ebook Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney buy cheap. EPUB Never Have I Ever Kindle on Powells.

MOBI ebook Never Have I Ever read on iOS on Dymocks. Hardback book Never Have I Ever Katie Heaney download. Online book Never Have I Ever Katie Heaney download PC on Audible. TXT Never Have I Ever read online. Hardcover ebook Never Have I Ever buy on PocketBook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.