• Publisher: MTV Books
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, teen
    • ISBN: 9781451658019 (145165801X)
    • Characters: Leah Jones
    • Author: Jennifer Echols
    • Language: english
    • Places: Heaven Beach, South Carolina
    • Release date: July 10, 2012
    • Awards: Aspen Gold Readers Choice Award for Young Adult Romance (2013)

About The Book

A sexy and poignant romantic tale of a young daredevil pilot caught between two brothers.

When I was fourteen, I made a decision. If I was doomed to live in a trailer park next to an airport, I could complain about the smell of the jet fuel like my mom, I could drink myself to death over the noise like everybody else, or I could learn to fly.

Heaven Beach, South Carolina, is anything but, if you live at the low-rent end of town. All her life, Leah Jones has been the grown-up in her family, while her mother moves from boyfriend to boyfriend, letting any available money slip out of her hands. At school, they may diss Leah as trash, but she’s the one who negotiates with the landlord when the rent’s not paid. At fourteen, she’s the one who gets a job at the nearby airstrip.

But there’s one way Leah can escape reality. Saving every penny she can, she begs quiet Mr. Hall, who runs an aerial banner-advertising business at the airstrip and also offers flight lessons, to take her up just once. Leaving the trailer park far beneath her and swooping out over the sea is a rush greater than anything she’s ever experienced, and when Mr. Hall offers to give her cut-rate flight lessons, she feels ready to touch the sky.

By the time she’s a high school senior, Leah has become a good enough pilot that Mr. Hall offers her a job flying a banner plane. It seems like a dream come true… but turns out to be just as fleeting as any dream. Mr. Hall dies suddenly, leaving everything he owned in the hands of his teenage sons: golden boy Alec and adrenaline junkie Grayson. And they’re determined to keep the banner planes flying.

Though Leah has crushed on Grayson for years, she’s leery of getting involved in what now seems like a doomed business — until Grayson betrays her by digging up her most damning secret. Holding it over her head, he forces her to fly for secret reasons of his own, reasons involving Alec. Now Leah finds herself drawn into a battle between brothers — and the consequences could be deadly.

Hardback book Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols buy Android. MOBI ebook Such a Rush read on Walmart. MP3 Such a Rush Jennifer Echols download. Hardcover Such a Rush on PocketBook on Booktopia. Paperback ebook Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols for Kindle on Book Depository.

Online book Such a Rush read online. PDF ebook Such a Rush Jennifer Echols buy cheap. EPUB Such a Rush download iPhone on IndieBound. FictionBook book Such a Rush Jennifer Echols buy cheap for PC. FB2 book Such a Rush download on Audible.

TXT ebook Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols read online on Mac. Hardback Such a Rush on Amazon. Paperback book Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols download on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook Such a Rush for iOS. FictionBook Such a Rush Jennifer Echols read on iPad on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.