Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

The Bunker Diary
    by Kevin Brooks

???? The Bunker Diary : READ MORE ????

• Format: paperback, 268 pages
    • Genres: thriller, fiction, horror, mystery, contemporary, suspense, teen, survival
    • ISBN: 9780141326122 (0141326123)
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Linus Weems
    • Publisher: Penguin
    • Author: Kevin Brooks
    • Release date: March 7, 2013
    • Awards: Dioraphte Jongerenliteratuurprijs Nominee for vertaald boek (2015), Carnegie Medal (2014)

About The Book

I can’t believe I fell for it.

It was still dark when I woke up this morning.

As soon as my eyes opened I knew where I was.

A low-ceilinged rectangular building made entirely of whitewashed concrete.

There are six little rooms along the main corridor.

There are no windows. No doors. The elevator is the only way in or out.

What’s he going to do to me?

What am I going to do?

People are really quite simple, and they have simple needs. Food, water, light, space, privacy. Maybe a small measure of dignity. A bit of freedom. What happens when someone simply takes all that away?

Hardback ebook The Bunker Diary read. EPUB book The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks buy on Mac on Bookshop. PDF The Bunker Diary for iPad. MOBI ebook The Bunker Diary Kevin Brooks download on Dymocks. Online book The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks read online iOS on Book Depository.

Paperback The Bunker Diary. TXT book The Bunker Diary Kevin Brooks download. FB2 The Bunker Diary buy cheap Android on Powells. MP3 ebook The Bunker Diary download. FictionBook book The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks buy on Kindle on Audible.

Hardcover The Bunker Diary. Hardcover ebook The Bunker Diary Kevin Brooks read online for PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. Online ebook The Bunker Diary Kevin Brooks download on Books-a-Million. MP3 book The Bunker Diary on reader. PDF The Bunker Diary read iPhone on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.