(PDF) Forward Me Back To You

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

Forward Me Back To You
    by Mitali Perkins

???? Forward Me Back To You — READ MORE ????

• Places: Kolkata, Boston, Massachusetts
    • Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
    • ISBN: 9780374304928 (0374304920)
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, travel, india, adoption, family
    • Awards: South Asia Book Award
    • Format: hardcover, 432 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Mitali Perkins
    • Release date: September 22, 2020

About The Book

Winner of the South Asia Book Award

School Library Journal Best YA Book of the Year

Kirkus Best YA Book of the Year

ALA Best Fiction for Young Adults

Amelia Bloomer Top Ten Book for Young Feminists

Junior Library Guild Selection

Katina King is the reigning teen jujitsu champion of Northern California, but she’s having trouble fighting off the secrets in her past.

Robin Thornton was adopted from an orphanage in Kolkata, India and is reluctant to take on his future. Since he knows nothing about his past, how is he supposed to figure out what comes next?

Robin and Kat meet in the most unlikely of places — a summer service trip to India to work with survivors of human trafficking. As bonds blossom between the travel-mates, Robin and Kat discover the healing superpowers of friendship.

At turns heart-wrenching, beautiful, and buoyant, Mitali Perkins’ new novel explores the ripple effects of violence — across borders and generations — and how small acts of heroism can break the cycle.

TXT book Forward Me Back To You read online. Online Forward Me Back To You Mitali Perkins buy cheap iPad on Dymocks. FB2 ebook Forward Me Back To You for Kindle. Paperback Forward Me Back To You by Mitali Perkins download on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.