(PDF) With All My Heart Romance Collection | 9780764218118

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

With All My Heart Romance Collection
    Five Novellas of Living Love to the Fullest

(Appalachian Blessings #0.5)
    by Karen Witemeyer, Jody Hedlund, Melissa Jagears, Jen Turano, Sarah Loudin Thomas

???? With All My Heart Romance Collection – Click Here ????

• Genres: romance, fiction, christian, historical, novella, adult
    • Format: paperback, 466 pages
    • ISBN: 9780764218118 (0764218115)
    • Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
    • Author: Karen Witemeyer, Jody Hedlund, Melissa Jagears, Jen Turano, Sarah Loudin Thomas
    • Language: english
    • Series: Appalachian Blessings #0.5
    • Release date: August 2, 2016

About The Book

Readers will take a journey across America and through time in this collection of five novellas from some of Christian fiction’s top writers. Originally released as ebooks, the novellas — moving, faith-filled and deeply romantic — now find print for the first time. The collection includes:

Karen Witemeyer’s “Love on the Mend,” set in post-Civil War Texas, tells the story of two competing doctors. Jody Hedlund’s “Out of the Storm” finds a desperate woman shipwrecked near a Michigan lighthouse. Melissa Jagears’ “Love by the Letter” is an unexpected mail-order-bride prairie story. Sarah Loudin Thomas’ “Appalachian Serenade” finds love in a small-town West Virginia store. Finally, Jen Turano’s “Gentleman of Her Dreams” tackles the New York social season.

MP3 ebook With All My Heart Romance Collection on Android on Amazon. EPUB book With All My Heart Romance Collection Karen Witemeyer download. Paperback With All My Heart Romance Collection read online on Books-a-Million.

MOBI ebook With All My Heart Romance Collection by Karen Witemeyer buy iOS. Hardback With All My Heart Romance Collection read for PC on Dymocks. Hardcover book With All My Heart Romance Collection by Karen Witemeyer buy cheap.

TXT ebook With All My Heart Romance Collection Karen Witemeyer download on iPhone. FB2 With All My Heart Romance Collection on Audible. PDF book With All My Heart Romance Collection buy on Barnes & Noble.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.