These Arms of Mine – audiobook download

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

These Arms of Mine
    by Judy Lynn Hubbard

???? These Arms of Mine – Click Here ????

• Genres: romance
    • ISBN: 9780373862474 (0373862474)
    • Publisher: Harlequin Kimani
    • Language: english
    • Author: Judy Lynn Hubbard
    • Release date: January 24, 2012
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages

About The Book

When Alesha Robinson ended her torrid affair with Derrick Chandler, she gave up the love of her life. Now fate’s giving them a second chance. But when Alesha asks Derrick to save her brother, she never dreams what the scorned multimillionaire will demand in exchange: becoming his wife — in name only.

Even after Alesha shattered his trust, Derrick never stopped loving her. His strings-attached proposition was supposed to be strictly business: revenge for her cruel betrayal as he rebuilds his public image. Until desire reignites — hotter than ever.

As the ex-lovers give in to their passion, a marriage of convenience is about to become inconvenient. And Derrick realizes just how far he’ll go to keep Alesha in his bed, in his arms, in his heart — forever.

FB2 ebook These Arms of Mine Judy Lynn Hubbard on Mac on Walmart. FictionBook book These Arms of Mine buy cheap. Paperback These Arms of Mine download on Barnes & Noble.

Hardback book These Arms of Mine by Judy Lynn Hubbard read for Android. Online These Arms of Mine by Judy Lynn Hubbard download reader. MP3 ebook These Arms of Mine on Audible.

TXT ebook These Arms of Mine buy. MOBI These Arms of Mine Judy Lynn Hubbard read online PC on IndieBound. EPUB book These Arms of Mine read for iPhone.

witenberg
    Participant

How Many Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow? by Charlotte Pomerantz | 9780679878100

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.