this boy is a rainbow by Sam Payne – MOBI download

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

this boy is a rainbow
    by Sam Payne

???? this boy is a rainbow : READ MORE ????

• Author: Sam Payne
    • Language: english
    • Release date: January 1, 2018
    • ISBN: 9781979529525 (1979529523)
    • Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Format: paperback, 218 pages
    • Genres: poetry, lgbt, romance, queer, mystery, literature

About The Book

He endured the storm. Found the sun. And became the rainbow…

Sam Payne’s debut poetry collection, this boy is a rainbow, tells a touching story of gay love and heartache, healing and empowerment. It is the story of a boy who lost love and thought he would never be whole again. Divided into three chapters, it follows his journey as he endured the storm, found the sun, and became the rainbow.

Featuring over two-hundred original poems and illustrations, the collection encourages readers not only to survive the storm, but to thrive in it. And when the storm is over, be ready to let love in again. For love is everywhere, if only you open your heart.

thank you

for throwing me

into the bared teeth

of a treacherous storm

if you hadn’t

i wouldn’t be

the rainbow

i am today

Online ebook this boy is a rainbow Sam Payne read reader on Walmart. MOBI book this boy is a rainbow. MP3 this boy is a rainbow download on iOS on Kobo. Hardback book this boy is a rainbow by Sam Payne buy. PDF this boy is a rainbow download on IndieBound.

TXT ebook this boy is a rainbow by Sam Payne read online for Kindle. FB2 book this boy is a rainbow on Dymocks. FictionBook this boy is a rainbow Sam Payne buy cheap on iPad. EPUB ebook this boy is a rainbow PC. Hardcover ebook this boy is a rainbow Sam Payne download on Bookshop.

witenberg
    Participant

Light, Bright, and Damned Near White: Biracial and Triracial Culture in America : Stephanie Rose Bird : 9780275989545

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.