(PDF) Me And The Starman by Jon Arnold ~ 9781079052572

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

Me And The Starman
    by Jon Arnold, James Gent, Nicholas Pegg, Tony Zanetta, Adamski, Jessica Lee Morgan, Malcolm Doherty, Paul Magrs, Kristian Hoffman, Victor Manoel, Nick Abadzis, Lee Rawlings, Jasmine Storm, Nick Lewis, Ange Chan, Tom Jordan, Stephen Hatcher, Ken Shinn, Silvia Signori, Martin Ruddock, Jude East, Ann Worrall, Kara Dennison, Janis Clark, David Geldard, Elton Townend-Jones, Brian King, Matthew McLeod, Paul Ebbs, Martin Warren, Tim Worthington, Janine Fennick, Stephen Dowell, Rachel Redhead, M.J. Steel Collins, Christine Grit, Charles Martin, Tom Marshall, Viktor Manoel, Robert Fairclough, Ade Deane-Pratt, Vinnie Vero, Andrew Hampel, Simon Hart, Gene O’Brien, Elliott Chapman, Sue George, Allanna Sell, Barnaby Eaton-Jones, Peter Robinson, Keith Topping, Neil D.A. Stewart, Steven B., Heather McHale, Kris Griffiths, Ian McCann, Hugh Haggerty, Daniel McGachey, Nicola Ward, James R. Turner, Carolyn Arnold, Rob Davison, Angelina Olding, Barry James Collins, David Llewellyn, Tony Wood, Philip Whitfield, Jenny Shirt, Geoffrey D. Wessel, Don Klees, Robert Hammond, Robert Day-Webb, Iain Martin, Eleanor Carley, Al No, Nick Myles, Dominic Allan, Kim Willis, Antoine Poncelet

???? Me And The Starman ~ READ MORE ????

• Publisher: Chinbeard Books
    • Release date: July 8, 2019
    • ISBN: 9781079052572 (1079052577)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Jon Arnold, James Gent, Nicholas Pegg, Tony Zanetta, Adamski, Jessica Lee Morgan, Malcolm Doherty, Paul Magrs, Kristian Hoffman, Victor Manoel, Nick Abadzis, Lee Rawlings, Jasmine Storm, Nick Lewis, Ange Chan, Tom Jordan, Stephen Hatcher, Ken Shinn, Silvia Signori, Martin Ruddock, Jude East, Ann Worrall, Kara Dennison, Janis Clark, David Geldard, Elton Townend-Jones, Brian King, Matthew McLeod, Paul Ebbs, Martin Warren, Tim Worthington, Janine Fennick, Stephen Dowell, Rachel Redhead, M.J. Steel Collins, Christine Grit, Charles Martin, Tom Marshall, Viktor Manoel, Robert Fairclough, Ade Deane-Pratt, Vinnie Vero, Andrew Hampel, Simon Hart, Gene O’Brien, Elliott Chapman, Sue George, Allanna Sell, Barnaby Eaton-Jones, Peter Robinson, Keith Topping, Neil D.A. Stewart, Steven B., Heather McHale, Kris Griffiths, Ian McCann, Hugh Haggerty, Daniel McGachey, Nicola Ward, James R. Turner, Carolyn Arnold, Rob Davison, Angelina Olding, Barry James Collins, David Llewellyn, Tony Wood, Philip Whitfield, Jenny Shirt, Geoffrey D. Wessel, Don Klees, Robert Hammond, Robert Day-Webb, Iain Martin, Eleanor Carley, Al No, Nick Myles, Dominic Allan, Kim Willis, Antoine Poncelet
    • Format: paperback, 404 pages

About The Book

“Whatever route brought you to David Bowie, and whatever spells he has cast on you power the years, I think you’ll find much in this book that strikes a chord” — Nicholas PeggEveryone knows the story of David Bowie, the Brixton boy who by sheer force of will made himself into the biggest pop star in the world via glam rock, white boy soul and Berlin before signing off by turning even his own death into an artistic statement.This is not his story.Instead it’s the story of the lipstick traces he left behind: the impact his artistic endeavours made on our lives. How his music, his acting and his presence inspired people and let them think differently about themselves. Curated by Jon Arnold (The Black Archive) and James Gent (We Are Cult) and published by Chinbeard Books, Me and the Starman tells the stories from the fans and those who knew him, the story of the connections he made with his art. With a foreword from the author of The Complete David Bowie, Nicholas Pegg, and an afterword from MainMan president Tony Zanetta and including contributions from musicians such as Adamski, Kristian Hoffman, Malcolm Doherty and Jessica Lee Morgan, Glass Spider tour performer Victor Manoel, novelist Paul Magrs and Eisner Award winning writer and artist Nick Abadzis amongst many others, it traces the often invisible impact he made on lives that might otherwise have been very different. It’s a story that stretches from the the Laughing Gnome to Lazarus, from the Beckenham Arts Lab to Blackstar and beyond. Me and the Starman is a deeply intimate and very personal collection of stories and essays paying tribute to how the man who fell to Earth grounded us all, and helped the weirdest among us feel a little less alone. It’s the story of when you give not only your hands but your hearts to an artist.All profits from this book go toward supporting the work of Cancer Research UK

Online book Me And The Starman for PocketBook on Book Depository. MOBI Me And The Starman by Jon Arnold download. PDF ebook Me And The Starman read online on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book Me And The Starman Jon Arnold buy on iPhone.

MP3 ebook Me And The Starman by Jon Arnold read iPad on Walmart. Hardback Me And The Starman. FB2 Me And The Starman Jon Arnold download on reader. EPUB ebook Me And The Starman buy cheap on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.